Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Before I Disappear

My sister is flying in today!! WOOHOO!!!! So, likely no blogging for at least a week. Yesterday and today have been CRAZY busy at work. Right now it's nap time, but I am too excited to nap, so I am blogging. (Yes, we do have nap time at my job. It's a great job.)

I am totally looking forward to the next 3 days at disney with my sister! My mom gets here late thursday night, but she will spend friday by the pool while sis and I finish up at disney. Then on saturday we are going to see the postsecret exhibit in Melbourne and on Sunday my judge is having my "goodbye" party - like 3 MONTHS before I leave!!!! LOL He's crazy. I won't be back at work until Tuesday.

Not much is going on in my world. I have been having INSANE dreams lately though, and I would like to write them down, but I don't have time right now.

So, anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know I am alive & you should hear from me again in about a week!!!

No comments: