Monday, December 19, 2005

Stranger Danger

So, this is bizarre and scary. I got a message on facebook today that said "You better change your picture or I'm going to rape you." from a guy I have NEVER met before. And I thought, How incredibly cruel and bizarre. Why would anybody write something like that to someone they don't even know? In case you are wondering my picture is of Eeyore...so it's not like some sexy S&M picture like the majority of facebook-ers post. Not that it matters, regardless of the picture it was an evil thing to say. But, as I say at the end of almost all my stories: And people wonder why I hate men.

2 comments:

CJ said...

Honestly, I didn't do anything. I was so freaked out I just deleted it without thinking. But there is no way to report threatening messages to facebook...only offensive profiles or groups. The best I could do is block this guy, which I will do if it happens again. For now, I just changed my privacy so only my friends can view my profile.

Thanks for the sympathy-outrage!

CJ said...

Okay, I reported it to the facebook email you gave me. I do have his school email, but I don't really know who would care especially because I have no proof. We will see if he sends anything else.