Sunday, March 26, 2006

Ego Trip

So, I spent over 2 hours on the phone with my long-lost friend, K, today. It made me so happy! He was like my BM in 8th-10th grade (before S was my BM, which was even before BM was my BM!!! So I guess that means that really, BM is like my K! Haha!!) Anyway, I am totally giddy. He was so genuinely excited to talk to me & said so many wonderful things about me...really exactly what I need right now. Plus, he is just doing fantastic! I mean so much better than when I last saw him, which was probably about 5 or 6 yrs ago. He is happy, and confident, and just loving life. He has a good job and he's thinking about buying a house. And he only lives like 3 hrs away from me! (Well, until I move in May!) So, it looks like he is going to come here over Easter weekend, which is just great because I will be all alone! (There aren't nearly enough Jews in this town to keep me company! Haha.) So, anyway, I am just positively glowing right now! I called BM and I was like all super silly & laughing for no reason, and he was like, "Wow. Were you like this everytime you talked to K when you were friends? Cuzz maybe that's why it took him so long to call u again!" Haha. Very funny BM. No, I was NOT like that when I talked to him everyday god dammit! I am only like this today because it was like a special reunion of sorts. Anyway, I think BM is just jealous, afraid that he will be replaced! Well, he just better watch out, because K likes living in the south, so he may just be the perfect replacement!

Anyway, I got NO homework done today. And no laundry, or grocery shopping, or anything really! I did work out, go to office depot & the verizon store, and go to dinner & a movie with NC. It's nice how I just ditch all my responsibilities like that!

And now, I will go to bed. Maybe tomorrow I will get back to changing the world & stuff. ;-)

No comments: