Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Redneck Next Door

So, as you all know, back in August I lost my favorite next door neighbor ever, and gained this kinda reclusive young guy with a big truck. All I know about this guy I have learned from his truck....which is HUGE and silver. I know that he is in the military, used to live in Florida, and hunts.

He also has a boat. A boat that he parks in my parking lot for weeks at a time. Usually in the space closest to the door. This pisses me off because he never has to unlooad groceries from his boat into his apt, but I have to unload groceries from my car at least once a week and I don't get to park close to the door. Plus, he parks to boat so that the motor hangs over the sidewalk and blocks it. So that when I do unload groceries from the next space over, I can't even use the sidewalk. I either have to walk behind my car and around the boat, or slip between the boat motor and my downstairs neighbor's porch. All I'm saying is, park the boat in the crappy parking spaces that nobody uses. Would that be so hard?

Well, now we have a new issue. For the last month or so he has been going someplace where his truck gets covered in mud. When he comes back, his boots are also quite dirty. So he takes them off and leaves them in the hallway outside his door. Well, his boots smell like horses!!! And, no Tiffany, that is NOT a pleasant smell! So every morning I walk out my door and I am hit with the smell of horse. It is soooooo gross! Can't he leave them on his porch? I mean, if he doesn't want to smell them, what makes him think I do?? If they were on his porch, then his apt wouldn't smell, my hallway wouldn't smell, the shoes would still be outside, and everyone would be happy. I've thought of leaving a not on his door....but I'm afraid. So, I will just have to deal with the daily horse smell.

Oh yeah, also the guy downstairs, got a pet dog the size of a bear!!!! I got out of my car the other day, and he came out of his apt, and the dog barked, and I had a heart attack.....my life is 10 years shorter now!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i say you wait till he leaves... then throw the boots in the dumpster...