Friday, March 17, 2006

My Week

So, since my birthday, I have essentially been a hermit! I did go to my clinic on Tuesday & Wednesday morning, and I met my monkeys for lunch Wednesday afternoon. But other than that I haven't really done anything! Except, write a paper.

Yep, that's right. I've been doing homework. Actually, I was supposed to write 2 papers. One for my Sentencing seminar which was to be 20 pages and one for my 1st Amendment seminar which was to be 15 pages.

Well, my sentencing paper is 30 pages and my 1st amendment paper doesn't exist! Haha. Plus, I'm not sure my sentencing paper is as citation heavy as it should be, and it may be too much about criminology for my teacher's liking. But oh well. I'm a 3L and I already have a job, I only have to pass not get an A! So, I guess I just don't care enough to do any more work on it.

Tomorrow I will do the 1st Am paper. Maybe Sunday I can have fun....I doubt it though!

No comments: