Friday, December 08, 2006

Feet

I always thought that I had normal size feet for my body size. I've always worn a 7 1/2 or 8, and that always seemed normal to me. When I was 17, my boss said I had big feet - like it was something I should have known - and I was shocked. So I obsessed about it for a few months, but got over it when most of my friends told me he was crazy. But in the last few weeks I've been noticing more and more that my feet are incredibly ugly! It's true...they are not only too long, but they are wide, and FAT! Like they are oozing out all over the place! It is just grotesque! How do I lose weight in my feet? Will someone please tell me that? And, in addition to my feet, I am also not too happy with my calves...but they looked pretty good today in pantyhose, so maybe its only when I have no shoes on and my feet are oozing all over the place that my calves look fat. I dunno. But I just needed to vent about this cuz it is the MOST ridiculous thing EVER!!!! But seriously, if u can tell me how to trim up my feet, I'd appreciate it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I notice my feet look most slim after I get back from skating. Probably because they've been trapped in super-tight boots for at least an hour. But I get puffy feet if I don't exercise at least every other day. Have you been keeping up on your walking and stuff?

Feet aren't meant to be pretty. Every once in a while I look down at my toes and get freaked out how much they look like little fingers. I have FINGER FEET.

Anonymous said...

There is nothing sexier than toes in pantyhose, so perhaps wearing them more often will boost your self-esteem a tad. Just a suggestion.