Thursday, December 21, 2006

Jesus Hates Walmart

So, anyone who knows me, knows that I love W-lmart. I know, as a liberal I'm supposed to hate them...but I don't care. W-lmart is a big business, they want to make money. Yes, its nice when big businesses do nice things for the little people, but that is not what they are made for. If you are mad at all the ways that W-lmart increases their profit margin, then be mad at the government that lets them do it. Lobby them. Otherwise, you are asking W-lmart to compete under restraints that don't exist, which is just ridiculous. But anyway....the point of this is not a rant about W-lmart. My point is this, I am now even MORE secure in my love for W-lmart after a commercial I saw this morning.....it was a commercial made by some faction of the Christian-right bashing the evil practices of W-lmart. The guy informed us that W-lmart violates god's principles, and yes, he actually said

"What would Jesus do? He wouldn't shop at W-lmart."

HAHAHAHA!!!! I can't stop laughing at this! It made me want to put on my upside down cross and march my happy ass right into W-lmart and spend oodles of money!!! Seriously, anytime the Jesus people are pissed at me, I know I'm doing the right thing. ;-) Thank you, creepy Jesus guy standing in front of a green screen. You are my holiday miracle.

No comments: