Monday, December 04, 2006

Too Cute

Sometimes K does the cutest things. Like the other night he freaked out cuz I put a picture of him online and he didn't like it, and he was all self-concious and stuff. And last night he was kind of moody, just from being tired, so we got off the phone and I was talking to a friend for a while, and then he calls and in this teeny tiny little voice tells me he's sorry and he loves me and to take my time calling him back. And this weekend we were talking about New Year's Eve. He's coming here for the weekend (hopefully) and I've been really stressed about what we should do. I don't want him to be bored. I know that normally he would be drinking with his friends, and as adorable as I am, I'm probably not as fun as that. So here's (roughly) the conversation:

K: Baby, I will be totally happy at home; just you, me and the TV
CJ: Yeah, with me being optional, right?
K: NO! The TV is optional.
CJ:Okay.
K: We will get some lobster tails and some shrimp and sparkling grape juice, and watch the ball drop on TV. That's all I want.
CJ: No, you can have real alcohol...I will buy you some beer or something.
K: Nope. No alcohol in my Baby's house.
CJ: You don't have to give up everything.
K: I would. Only for you, because I love you.

How cute is he? Sparkling grape juice? I love it! And then today, he called me like 4 times just to tell me he loves me. So fabulous.

I just wish he'd stop asking me what I want for Xmas!!!! ;-)

No comments: