Saturday, March 31, 2007

Eh

Hm, so I tried to watch Hx of Violence tonite...but the DVD is damaged. I could go trade it in...but too lazy. Oh well.

K is in our old hometown tonite. So is his ex. Yuck. He says he won't see her, doesn't want to, but what if? Even by accident? Yuck.

K's birthday is on Monday. He wanted to go out tonite & celebrate. But last time I talked to him he said he was too tired, and he didn't want to drink tonite. That is good because I worry about him drinking. So, hopefully he will stay in for the night and I won't have to worry.

So, I've been spending a lot of time searching the internet - for what, I'm not sure. I'm looking for advice I guess. Some magical person who feels the same way I do, and will make me feel better about it. Someone who will offer me an answer that I can't find on my own. Someone that will read my words, in all graphic detail, about how I really feel - no matter how crazy it sounds. It's ridiculous, all this searching. I have no technique, and I don't even know what I'm searching for. But, I guess it just makes me feel useful, until I have something else actually useful to do.

No comments: