Monday, June 04, 2007

3 Again

Well, it happened again. 3 Deaths. Megan's co-worker, my father's mother and Bill France (son of the founder of NASCAR). So completely weird. But I always feel better when I know the three - then I don't have to worry. I don't really care too much that my grandmother died, she was old and evil. I know she had a hard life, but there are plenty of people with hard lives who aren't hateful, deceitful and selfish. So, I don't have much sympathy for her. Maybe her hard life was karma. The only major issue is that I am worried my father may guilt my sister into coming home for the funeral. She can't take too many days off from being an RA, so if she goes home for this polak celebration of death she won't be able to take off for warped tour in August, and that would suck for her. Hopefully the old man is too cheap to spring for last minute plane tickets.

In other news, I had a very good Monday. I was very productive and I think I may have changed my judge's mind on my pet death penalty case...so that would be fabulous! I walked to the post office at lunch time, and it was lovely out. On the way back I stopped for a "Triple Chocolate Mocha Smoothie" at Java Lava. It was the yummiest thing I have ever tasted. Plus, I made myself a wonderful dinner - grilled swordfish and steamed lima beans. Loved it. In fact, if I wasn't on the rag this wold have been the perfect day. So now, I am gonna take a shower and relax for a while and hopefully have a good night's rest so I can go back to work and continue to save the world.

No comments: