Sunday, September 09, 2007

Back To Square One

So, I had one full excellent day while we were in Buffalo, and then a few "better" days and now it's back to awful again. All I wanna do is cry, but for whatever reason the tears won't come. He says "don't be so emotional, it's no big deal." But it is a big deal. Why does he make me feel this way? He knows the things that upset me and he says them anyway. I feel sick with sadness right now. I know you are all thinking "what happened?" but it's WAY too TMI, even for this blog. I am just so sad, so hurt, I had to write something.

Also, I forgot to take a pill tonite. I wanted to start doing that on Sundays, cuz I have such a hard time falling asleep. But it's too late now. And I know it will be hard to sleep tonight now that I am upset. I wish I could brush things off the way he tells me too. But I just can't. Not these things.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. i'm reading your first paragraph over and over. i so know exactly how you feel. boys have no idea how emotional us girls can really be over certain things they say and/or do. they just brush it off. like it's no big deal.

then they come back with the 'overreacting' card. like it's all our fault or something. they have this amazing talent for turning a situation around on us.

i hope you feel better. i really do. let yourself have a good cry. it really does help and it can be therapeutic. just know that tomorrow is a new day. this would have been a great irl time :-)

CJ said...

Thanks. I do feel better today. Of course, he doesn't know anything is wrong at all. Men.

Anonymous said...

((((((cj)))))) I'm late to the party, but I'm glad you're feeling better. Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them.

I know that full good day was our date night, right! ;)

CJ said...

LOL Actually I meant one full good day with K, so that was sunday. But OF COURSE our date was a GREAT day!!!!