Saturday, September 15, 2007

How much do I HATE thee? Let me count the ways....

My father did the most heinous thing ever this week. He printed out emails from my sister and I, sent them to his lawyer and is trying to use them against my mother. I have to tell my sister today and I know it will break her heart. But she needs to know that she can't trust him. All night I was having nightmares about him. I kept trying to kill him or at least hurt him and nothing worked. Never in my life have I wished so much that he would die. Just when I think I can't hate him anymore, he tops it all. Here is the story.

My sister is coming to my house for thanksgiving. Under the divorce agreement, my father is supposed to pay her travel expenses up to $2500 each year. So, I told her that I would buy the tix and then see if he would pay me back. But if he refused, the tix will be her Xmas present. So, because she is afraid of him, she sent him an email that said that I offered to buy her tix as a Xmas gift. So, I send DB an email asking him if he wants me to buy them and send him the receipt or if he wants to just buy them. 24 hrs later, no answer. So I write him again and say that I will just buy them and send him the receipt so that she doesn't lose out on tix. I do that, email him the receipt. No response. Fine, whatever.

So yesterday my mom gets a letter in the mail from DB's lawyer, with copies of mine & my sister's emails attached. The letter says that he believes that my mom is coming down here for thanksgiving too and that this shows that she is manipulating the kids into working against him to take his money. WTF???? All he had to say was "No. These tix are not my responsibility. Jessi said they were an Xmas gift from you." End of story. But no, he has to be an asshole about it. So now my mother is afraid that her divorce is in jeopardy. Honestly, I don't think it can be. He already signed the agreement, this is just an interpretation issue. The contract says "travel to and from college." I think he wants it to say "travel to and from Buffalo." But it doesn't. He should have thought of that before. But I don't care, I'm not going to fight for $500. I will buy her anything she needs. It's not about the money, I just hate him for doing this. And there is like nothing I can do, ya know? I can't even call him and scream because for all I know he will fucking record it. All I can do is wait for him to die. I really think that will be the happiest day of my life.

3 comments:

TheRealDookie said...

What a DB!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your sister is so lucky to have you! :) Your dad's a douche and he'll get what's coming to him.

Anonymous said...

i agree with jocelyn. your sister is very lucky to have you.