Wednesday, September 05, 2007

And...She's Back!

Hello blog world. After 5 days in the dial-up world, I am back to high-speed. Thank goodness. I am also back in my real home, after a visit to my former home. I don't want to bore you all with minute details, so here are a few highlights:

1. I am SO allergic to that entire city. I sneezed every 5 minutes for 4 days.

2. I had wonderful girl time with Schmoe and Rita. The only way it could have been better is if it was longer!

3. K was only with me for 2 days of the vacation, but that went well. He got to see my mom, Rita, Hot Mike and my grandparents. He also took me on a tour of the ghetto so I could meet some of his "relatives" and such. It all went pretty well.

4. The 1st thing of substance my gramma said to me when I saw her was a lie. Nice.

5. K and I are doing much better. This was probably our best visit since last October. The vulgarity is pretty much gone, and the kisses are back. He was very sweet. We even slept in the same bed 2 full nights in a row! Go us.

6. I ate some good food, but not as much as I planned and it wasn't quite as good as I thought it would be.

7. I am so glad to be home.

Hope you all had a great long weekend! I'll write more soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for girl time!! *kissies*