Monday, September 24, 2007

Sloth

This weekend was perhaps the laziest weekend I have had, without being sick, in about a year! I spent the majority of it watching the first season of Heroes, which I bought myself last week. My goal was to finish the whole season by tonight so that I can start watching the new season, which will include a new cast member: Kristen Bell (aka Veronica Mars)! I totally heart her, so I had to be loyal. And I have to say, I do like the series. There are a few casting choices I would not have made, but other than that it is pretty good. I still have 3.5 more episodes to watch from Season 1, so I should be caught up by next week. Then I will send the DVDs to my mommy, so she can catch up too.

K was out west this week....in Wyoming and Utah. He was so whiny! Complaining how bored he was, and how cold he was, and he had a headache from the elevation. Sheesh! Last night he was like "what if you needed me and I am all the way out here?" I was like "Okay, now u are just being lame." I mean, really....what if I needed him? What am I? Five? He just prefers to stay on the east coast. That's fine...but then he should just refuse to go out there. Honestly, he got under my skin this weekend really bad. Today he is giong to Washington and then hopefully he will head back east. Then maybe I will be able to stand him again.

No comments: