Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Yawn.

So, it's about 10:15 am and I already have nothing to do. I wrote two orders and that's all there is. Ugh. I still have this dreadful article to work on, but I hate it so I am ignoring it until my boss brings it up again. I have therapy at noon, so that will break up the day a bit...but I really just want to take a nap.

Yesterday I bought the 1st season of Heroes on DVD. I've never seen it before but I have decided to try and watch it this weekend so that I can watch the 2nd season. All the hype has made me curious. I hope I like it or that was a complete waste of 30 bucks! But I think I will like it cuz it sounds kinda like 4400 and I LOVE that show. So, we'll see.

In other news, K got a web cam, so he hooked it up last night so I could watch him drive. He was WAY too excited. He kept showing me the streets and stuff and he was like "Can u see me???" a thousand times. It was funny. I guess it will be nice to "see" him more now, but honestly watching him drive is like watching paint dry. But he is happy, so I played along. Now he wants me to get one so he can "see me eat cuz he doesn't believe that I eat when he is not around." Whatever the fuck that is about. Like my ass grows like this all by itself???

So, I guess I will just sit here and be bored all day. Hopefully I won't cause too much trouble. Hope u all are having a good Tuesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy tuesday to you!

Anonymous said...

web cam sounds fun! you and k can have web cam dates!!

happy t-day!

TheRealDookie said...

Maybe you can kill some more time by spelling out words.