Thursday, January 03, 2008

Stuff That's Goin' On

So, you would think that after being gone for like 11 days, I would at least have SOME work to do, right? Well, you would be wrong. So, here I am, bored as hell. Waiting for 1:00 so I can go on my lunch date with my favorite ex-intern: JT. She is awesome, so I am looking forward to that.

While I'm bored I figured I'd write about some more traditional stuff, instead of my little social class exercises. So, let's talk about K. We spent FOREVER together. Two road trips, two holidays, a wedding and what? Like TEN nights in the same bed??? Well, we survived. Only 3 arguments, all of which I won fairly quickly. This time none of the arguing was about his family, which was REALLY nice. He told me that he is making 2 new year's resolutions:

1. To be more responsive to my feelings, and
2. To be more stingy with everyone else.

Really, the 2nd one is a GREAT idea. He said he really is starting to see how people use him and how unfair it is. The 1st one, of course, is a great idea too. But I told him that I think he really is very responsive to my feelings already. There are only one or 2 areas I can really complain about. The major one being sex of course. Well, I think we have settled things in that department pretty well. I told him that I thought this vacation should mark the end of our sexual relationship. That he should just have sex with other people and not with me and if that means the end of our relationship entirely, so be it. I told him I was tired of sufferring like this with no reward and no partnership. I told him that his orgasms are the worst part of my life and I have decided to get rid of that part. He has had 2 years to work with me to improve things, and he has failed. So I'm done.

Well, I guess that scared the shit out of him. He was very upset and, dare I say heartbroken? He said, absolutely not, he did not want to be with anyone else, only with me. He said I am not direct with him and I talk to him in "subliminals" about this issue. (That is SOOOO not true.) But he said he finally is putting two and two together and he gets it. He said he is sorry that things have been unfair and that he will try to make it better. I said "Actions speak louder than words. You have a week to prove it." And, I have to say, he did. He stopped being so cold and demanding. I won't get gory, but things were just nicer. So, I told him he has earned another chance, but this is probation. We'll see how it goes.

All in all, though, it was a good visit. The wedding sucked, but I won't go into that since most of you have already heard me whine about that IRL. For those that haven't, let's just say I went to the wedding with "Weird K." Weird K is no fun at all, and in fact, quite the douchebag. I was happy when Normal K returned for the drive home.

No comments: