Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Weekend

I spent the day in south florida yesterday, visiting friends. It actually went a lot better than I thought it would. I went down there to meet my friend A's baby, who is about 8 months old now. She is the chubbiest baby I have EVER seen! Too cute. And she was really fun and friendly, it was nice. Unfortunately, the weekend also turned in to an impromptu farewell because A just found out that she is moving to Iowa - next week! Her husband's company is sending him there for three years to open a new office. Iowa???!!!!! Who the hell moves to Iowa???!!!! Anyway, that is what she's doing. So, it's good I got to go down there and say goodbye.

Today I drove back home, took a nap, made some chili and now I'm watching my so-called life. It's been a good day. The BEST part is that I don't have to work tomorrow either, so I can do more resting, relaxing and maybe even some shopping!!!! Yay!

No comments: