Wednesday, October 24, 2007

5 Days With K

Actually, it went pretty well. The fight I thought we were going to have turned out not to be a fight at all. We had one little argument on Sunday night, but that was really no big deal. And after we made up he said "I love being able to talk to you." LOL Not the reaction I expected, but okay.

We went to the beach and walked around Biketoberfest, he fixed my car stereo and replaced my shower head, and I brought him to work to show him around & introduce him to people. THAT was funny! He was literally sweating from being nervous...it was so cute. And he refused to sit behind the bench in the courtroom. We also went to see "We Own the Night" which was pretty good...I think K liked it better than I did. I think he even teared up a bit, but he will NEVER admit that! Oh! And we ate dinner at cheesecake factory, FINALLY! Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake....Yummmmmm!

I cried a lot when I had to drop him off last night...more than usual. I'm not sure why. Maybe because it was such a good visit, maybe also because I am a bit emotional with all the stress of trying to find a job. I dunno. Then today I watched him drive away on I-4 from my office window and I cried again. What a pussy I am! LOL

Anyway, so that is that. He says he will try to be down here for thanksgiving, but that is unlikely. So, I may not see him again until Dec. 27th. Ugh. That is a long time. And since the only interviews I am getting are in Tampa, it is unlikely that we will see very much of each other once I finish this job. Why can't life be just a little bit easier? Oh well. As K says "We'll figure it out."

No comments: