Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I am starting to hate my mailman

Two more rejections today. I appreciate everyone's encouragement and well wishes. So many people are telling me that I sent out resumes so early, but the truth is I asked the firms before I sent them out and they all told me "by mid-october", so that is what I did. And if I just wasn't hearing anything I would think that this was just firms waiting to see what they need. But I am hearing things, and they are all bad. And I guess I believe I will get a job eventually, but will it be awful? Will I hate it? And where will it be? I don't know, I am just really feeling the pressure right now. But, for the sake of all my readers, friends and family members, I will do my best to stop whining about it and move on. I will, of course, let everyone know if I get any good news.

K will be here on Thursday. I am excited to see him because I have been so stressed lately. Of course, I am worried about him coming here too. But things have been pretty good lately, so hopefully we will have a good weekend. Anyway, that's all for now.

1 comment:

Mr. Parson said...

That sucks that it's like applying to colleges and you have to wait on damn paper. Screw that! I'm so impatient though.