Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Interview #1

Yuck. I mean, I was fabulous & they should hire me. But unless I don't get any other offers, I won't be working there.

1st, the first guy to interview me said he didn't believe that prisoners had any civil rights at all, and anyone who does believe that is a liberal.

Next, I was asked how I would make up for being a clerk for two years rather than at a firm, because I never learned how to file notices or serve process.

Finally, I was told not to expect Xmas off or any other day for that matter. And if I wanna have babies, plan on taking a blackberry into the delivery room. Oh, and BTW, one of the partners told me he had worked until 4:30 a.m. the night before...on a SUNDAY!

So, um, thanks but no thanks. Next.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ew. yuck. i mean great that you had an interview. that's wonderful and i'm sure it made you feel fantastic... but ew. are you kidding me? don't they realize people have real lives outside the work place??

good luck with the rest of your interviews :-)