Monday, March 10, 2008

25%

Yesterday I watched the movie Michael Clayton. In one scene there is significant ranting about billable hours and the character states that there are 8,760 hrs in a year. (actually 8,766 because each year is really 365.25 days, but I digress...) That means that I only have to spend 25% of my time working! Wonderful! I can handle that! I will probably spend another 25% of my time sleeping, but then HALF of my life is FREE!!!

Although, that also means that I have no idea what I do with about 50% of my time right now. I may have to work on that.

And to all my lawyer friends out there - do NOT burst this precious little bubble with your reality, ok? I choose blissful ignorance for the next 6 months.

Finally, in 3 days I will be 28. I wish that sounded special-er.

No comments: