Sunday, March 16, 2008

iHeart iGo

So last night my laptop's power cord began sparking. EEK! Last time this happened, no store carried a compatible cord, so I had to mail order a new one. This time I was thinking "maybe I will just buy a new laptop." I am in the midst of trying to get my new DSL to work, and I can't afford to be without a computer for 2 weeks. But - K to the rescue! He directed me to Radio Shack where they had the FABULOUS iGo universal laptop cord that ACTUALLY works on my obscure 5 year old laptop! WOOHOO!!!!!! Not only that, but when I got it home I discovered that I don't even have to stab the plastic package with a pair of scissors to open it! It just like, magically, popped open! I attached "Tip 3" to the beautiful new cord and voila!!!! I am back on my trusty old computer typing away. *Sigh*

No comments: