Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Busy Busy

Being 28 is EXHAUSTING!!! Well, not really. I have just been very busy at work the last 2 days...with all kinds of exciting stuff that I cannot yet reveal. But it appears that I may really go out with a bang!!!

K and I had a ten minute argument today...nothing big, but I think it has prompted him to schedule a visit. He says he may be here Friday. As usual, I'm not holding my breath. But I am interested to see what our next encounter will be like. After our last big argument, the status of our sexual relationship was left up in the air. In fact, it may very well be over. But I guess I will wait and see what happens - see what his perception of things is. It doesn't seem that he has gone elsewhere yet, so there is still room for negotiation. Like I said, we'll see.

No comments: