Friday, March 07, 2008

How well do I know me??

My latest pet peeve is security questions on websites. Recently both AT&T and Sprint have made me choose new security questions and answers. What I hate is the ridiculous question choices they give you.

What is your favorite movie? Who has an answer to that question??? Doesn't everyone have like a DOZEN favorite movies & it all depends on your mood?

What is the name of your 1st pet? Never had one, next.

What is your spouse's middle name? Not married.

Who was your favorite teacher? At which school? I've been to like 10!

Where you would like to travel to? Again, there is a list.

What is the last name of your childhood best friend? When I was how old? And her last name then or now?

Where did you meet your spouse? Even if I use K as my "spouse" what is the answer? Middle School? Or the name of the school? Or the town? The state? And in 2 years when I need to remember, how will I know what I was inspired to write today??

Even a simple question like "where were you born?" is not simple. Do I put Buffalo? Or New York? Or the name of the suburb? Or the hospital? The FULL name of the hospital? Or the common name?

I mean it's just ridiculous! So I just had to pick 5 answers to 5 questions that are completely random and irrelevant to my life. I will never remember the answers I chose. So I will inevitably be locked out of these accounts and then how will they know who I am when it happens? I think I am just doomed. Anybody else?

No comments: