Sunday, July 22, 2007

12 Hours Together

K was here last night, just passing through, but I think it was good for us. To be in the same room, just us, after everything that has been going on. I feel a lot better. I'm not sure why, but I guess things finally felt back to normal. We actually had fun and laughed together. We didn't fight about anything. Things just felt right again. So, hopefully we are past all the things that have happened over the last month. He left at 8:30 this morning, and then I went to starbucks and publix and came home and took a nap. I started reading Harry Potter yesterday, but I haven't really made a dent in it. I will read more later, and then take it to work. I should have PLENTY of time there! Hope everyone else had a good weekend too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=o)

Anonymous said...

wow... i'm gone for a few days and i feel totally out of the loop, haha.

i'm glad to hear that you and k were able to spend to good ole quality time together. it helps you remember what you were as well as what you hope your future can be.

i wish you lots of luck and i really do hope the best for you. i look forward to more happy blogs :-)

Anonymous said...

Feel better? Still gonna wait it out?