Sunday, July 08, 2007

E.R.

So I spent my whole day yesterday in the hospital. NOT FUN. Some of you know I've been sick since Thursday...lots of abdominal pain that was worse when I stood up. By yesterday, I was getting worse rather than better. So K was worried that I had appendicitis (sp?), so he begged me to go to the ER. So I did. 10 hours & $800 dollars later, they think I had a cyst on my ovary that burst. Ew. So, today I am home. I haven't really eaten in about 3 days, so my tummy is a bit icky. I had some lime sherbet this morning which was SO yummy, so hopefully I will have more of that later. And hopefully I will feel better tomorrow cuz I have a very important hearing at 9am. Plus I go to Charlotte thursday night, so I wanna be ALL better by then. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

3 comments:

Mr. Parson said...

I have never tried lime sherbet. Q and I are going to get some icecream, maybe I should look for it.

I hope you feel better too!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I am glad that you are home, and I hope you feel better soon!

And I am studying, I promise--I just get demotivated very easily.

Anonymous said...

oh no! not good! glad your feeling better now! lime sherbet is yummy!