Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Poor Mommy II

My mother officially has to go to trial for her divorce. In NY, there is no divorce based on irreconcilable differences or irretrievably broken marriages, so that means she has to prove adultery, abuse or abandonment. None of which she can really prove. Which means she will probably lose and won't be able to get a divorce. Isn't that insane? How can this be happening?? I don't know what happens then, they can't make her move back in with my father. So, I just don't know what happens. Maybe the current support order stays in place, so he will still have to pay for my sister. I hope so. But she will never have her freedom then. This is just awful. I wish he was dead. I wish he would get run over my something very heavy. Right now. I hate him more than I can even express.

No comments: