Monday, May 05, 2008

All Is Well

K and I had a really great weekend. He's still here, actually, snoring loudly in my apartment while I am here at work. Hopefully I will get out early though. So, here's the weekend recap:

Friday morning I had my Doctor appointment and it went really well. I was diagnosed with 2 physical problems and he told me he doesn't think my issues are psychological at all. So, he gave me to Rxs and referred me to a physical therapist - yes, it's true, I need physical therapy for my vagina. Truly, I don't think my life could be more bizarre if I tried. But still, all the news is good & he thinks that within 3-5 months I will be all better! He said I will be a "new woman" - K and I are both a little apprehensive about meeting this "new" CJ, but still we are happy.

Friday afternoon we stopped by my office so K could meet more people and we had some cake b/c it was MH's birthday. K was hella nervous as usual, but we only stayed for a few minutes. That night I made dinner!!! K actually liked it & nobody died. Hooray!

Saturday we ran some errands. I bought K some of those clip-on sunglass things (think Dwayne Wayne) because he has NEVER worn sunglasses to drive!! That is just insane. So now he has sunglasses and he looks so cute in them. Saturday night we had dinner with friends (I got to play with a baby!!). And then we went home and watched Juno...all night saturday I had nightmares about being pregnant! Too much baby stuff. Juno was a great movie though, very funny, smart and cute. As expected.

Sunday we went furniture shopping and bought a couch!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How excited am I??? It is so nice! And I'm really glad that K went with me. We totally picked it out together, and it was great that our tastes really matched up. We really didn't argue about it at all. I tried to find a pic of it online but it's not on the RTG website! I have no idea why. So, once it's delivered I will take pics and post them. But for now, it's a sectional & it's green suede. It is HUGE and fluffy and just wonderful. I am so excited.

Sunday night we had chinese food, watched TV and CJ got a back massage! Lovely!

I don't think we had a single argument this weekend. And everything was just wonderful. Makes you a little sick, right? Me too...but in a good way. ;-)

No comments: