Monday, May 19, 2008

Wow.

Talk about your great weekends! Mine was fabulous, thanks for asking! Here's the recap:

Friday: Left work at 4 to go get my newly delivered camera. Then went to happy hour with peeps from work. The food was good, though over priced & the service was terrible. But the company was great and I had fun! Then I went home to my couch!!!

Saturday: SHOPPING! Yes, I continue to stimulate the economy. You're welcome. I bought extra memory for my camera, some new clothes at Target, 2 new purses and baby gifts. Then I went to downtown disney to renew my annual pass. The rest of the day was spent where?? You guessed it! On my couch.

Sunday: DISNEY WORLD!!!! With one of my monkeys (JG) and her hubby (ironically, also JG...so we will call him H for hubby!). We had a great time! I met them at the Disney Hollywood Studios (f/k/a Disney MGM Studios) at 8:30 am. We rode Rockin' twice, Tower twice, did the movie ride, the backlot tour and muppets 3D! Then JG and H went to take a power nap and I went to Best Buy (bought a new bluetooth) and the Outlets (blazer & halter top).

Then I met JG & H at the Magic Kingdom for more fun times! There we rode Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Thunder Mt., Spalsh Mt, the Mad Tea Party ride and this Buzz Lightyear thing in Tomorrowland. At 8pm it started to rain, so I headed home but JG & H stayed to ride Space Mt. I got home by like 9:30, but I was EXHAUSTED!!! And soaking wet, and smelling like ass.

So, there are at least 3 stories of me being a polak that should be told:

1. On the Mad Tea Party ride, H was in charge of the spinning. And he spun us like a mad man!!! And I was laughing and leaned my head back and my $200 prescription sunglasses fell off my head! Nice. Luckily, H also stand for "hero" because he spotted my glasses, spinning around us on the ground. H Kept watch on them until the ride stopped & then jumped out & rescued them! YAY!

2. We went on Splash Mountain. JG & H sat in front to protect me from the splashing. No such luck. They came out slightly sprinkled on. I was SOAKING WET!!! Literally, I could ring out my shirt and water came pouring out! My ass was wet, my back was the worst. It was AWFUL! So, I was lookin' sexy for the rest of the night.

3. We stopped to get a fast pass for a ride (I forget which one). I put my ticket in, and the fast pass comes out. Then the wind picks it up and it FLIES away from me! Those of u in the know are aware that you can't get another fast pass until like an hour or two later! So I had to chase it! So, picture me, running around with my ass in the air and my nose to the ground chasing a tiny piece of paper around the park. Again, very sexy. Yes, I did catch it. Phew.

Still, even with me being a walking mini-disaster we had a FABULOUS time!!! Now I am exhausted & the chances of me drooling on my desk at some point today are about 75%. Hope you all have a good monday!

No comments: