Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back to the Grind

For a week at least! This has been a CRAZY month!!! First K was here, then JG, then K again. This weekend I went to Ft. Lauderdale for my friend's daughter's 1st birthday. But today I was back to work and VERY BUSY!!! I was working pretty much non-stop from 7:30am to 4:30pm....which is very unusual for me! I did get to go grab quizno's for lunch, but that was my only break. I even worked while I ate!!

At 4:30 I was totally caught up, so tomorrow should be less busy. But Thursday we have 5 sentencings & a picnic. Then on Saturday I have to go to Tampa to meet with the leasing people at my new apartment. Then next Tuesday my sister will be here!! Woohoo!!! We are gonna spend 3 whole days at Disney World!! Yay!!! My mom gets here next thursday, and K may be back next saturday. On Monday (the 9th) they all leave and I will take a VERY LONG nap!!!

But the craziness will start up again at the end of June when I have a bench trial (which is a lot more work for me than a jury trial), and then in the beginning of July I am going to my hometown for my high school reunion!

I think this summer is gonna fly by, which sucks because it just means that the end of this fabulous job will come too soon. So I am gonna try my best to enjoy every moment of it.

No comments: