Saturday, July 30, 2005

Movin' Day!

Well, Nemo, Tiffany, and Reed's Unnamed Vehicle, spent the day moving me back home after my internship! Tiffany was a HUGE help, and made the whole day go much faster! My next door neighbor moved out today too! She is getting married in 2 weeks, and I am in the wedding, so I will see her again soon, but it was still sad to see her apartment empty.

I am so happy to be back in my home! So much more comfortable, and private! But, it was sad to say goodbye yesterday. I did make a lot of friends this summer...hopefully those friendships will last on some level. Although, if I don't go back to the firm they likely won't last long, which is sad too.

Tomorrow I will finish unpacking, and maybe go and do a little tax-free shopping!! But Monday I am leaving for Disney World, so I don't have much time! I will have to pack all over again! Oh well, it's worth it for My Sister & Mickey & Eeyore & My Sloth!!! I can't wait to see all of them!! I will be gone until the 7th, so there may not be much blogging for the next week, but come back & check on me around the 9th!!

Well, I have been up since 3am (don't ask), so I need my beauty sleep! Goodnight everyone!

No comments: