Monday, July 11, 2005

Three Things For Tiffany

Three names I go by: Mandi, CJ, Sexy Bitch
Three screen names I’ve had: cierrajo13, mandi313, CJ
Three physical things I like about myself: my right boob, my left boob, my rapper's girlfriend's ass
Three physical things I don’t like about myself:Really, I have gotten over all my physical preoccupations, since I don't care about attraction anymore, but when I did care it was: my nose, my nails, & sometimes my belly
Three parts of my heritage: Polish, German, Native American
Three things I am wearing right now: big night shirt, gray danskin pants, bright green underwear
Three favorite bands/musical artists: Ani Difranco, Alanis Morrisette, Tom Petty (unless I am in a silly mood, then Vanilla Ice, NKOTB, and the Bloodhound Gang!)
Three favorite songs: Shameless by Ani; Shy by Ani; Not the Doctor by Alanis
Three things I want in a relationship: Me, Myself, & I
Two truths and a lie: I used to work at Disney World; My parents are Republicans; I flunked out of college
Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you: preferred sex?? I don't know what that means....
Three favorite hobbies: Well, I haven't had much time for hobbies in a very long time, but if I could really choose things I love to do: Walking with a friend; pottery; and riding rollercoasters!
Three things I want to do badly right now: scream at my father until one of us loses conciousness; give my sister $1 million; move back to florida
Three things that scare me: Drunk people; food poisoning; the current POTUS
Three of my everyday essentials: My sister, My friends; Nemo
Three Careers you have considered or are considering : Attorney; Criminologist; Teacher
Three places you want to go on vacation: Florida (altho I would rather live there!); Connecticut to see Megan; and San Diego to see Lana (okay, everyone, don't get all jealous...those are the people I haven't seen in the longest!!)
Three kids’ names you like: Madeline; Jane; Alice
Three things you want to do before you die: Give my sister & Rita everything they ever wanted; See High Acre Farms completed and running well; Argue before the Supreme Court
Three ways I am stereotypically a boy: I smell my clothes to decide if they are dirty; I take about 30 seconds to get ready to go out; I like to take up space just because I can
Three ways I am stereotypically a girl: I like to wear skirts, I dye my hair on a regular basis; I can take care of myself
Three celeb crushes : Will Smith is my Negro Sex God; Corey Feldman is my soul mate from a past life; and Alanis is damn sexy (she would give me butterflies!!)
Three people I am tagging with this list : Yeah, I'm not gonna do that! Take it upon yourselves!!

No comments: