Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tuesday

I got my teapot back today! I love it! It isn't perfect, but what is?? I think I'm gonna go back and paint something else! It is so satisfying!

I went to a cooking class tonight with my firm. I snuck out at half-time. The food was not very impressive & the second round didn't look much better. I have to say Atlanta is just ridiculous about Asian food!! At 1st it was interesting, but now I am so sick of it! If I never ate Thai food again I would die happy!

I don't have anything meaningful to say tonight in case you haven't noticed. I have had a very tough couple of weeks. I really have not been eating or sleeping much, except on Sunday when I took a Xanax at 2pm and slept all day! Some crappy stuff went down at work that I can't really blog about right now, hopefully things will be better by next week! I will try to scrounge up some inspiration and intelligent thoughts before my next entry!

Oh! And by the way, Adam took on the 3 things challenge too! Yay! Although, he doesn't know himself as well as I thought he would! LOL

3 comments:

dsr-law said...

Sorry to hear about bad stuff at work. That always sucks. You know where to reach me if you want to rant.

Other than that, you need to eat. No more of that asian-fusion type stuff; you need real food. The type of stuff they have in Florida (hint hint).

Hope you feel better.

CJ said...

You have no idea how many times I've thought about hoppin' in Nemo and makin' the drive down to Ft. Lauderdale & implanting myself on your couch without permission!!

Melissa said...

I still want to see a picture of your little teapot!!!!