Friday, July 22, 2005

Totally Unrelated Crap

Well, 1st of all, some great news!! The other day I told you about my gay marriage debate with my roommate. Well, the very next evening she told me that I had actually changed her mind!! I am so excited! I never knew how powerful I was!! This could be dangerous...

A lot of people have been asking me what I think about the new U.S. Supreme Court nominee. Really, I have no opinion yet. Stop asking. Should he come after my uterus, I will let you know. For now, I've heard he's nicer than Scalia, and whiter than Thomas. To me, that says it all.

"W" and I were in the same town today. Don't worry, I have an alibi. I was eating BBQ a good 5 blocks away with 4 attorneys. Yeah, that's sooooo not gonna hold up in court.

I was flipping through channels last night, and landed on Comedy Central, where Louis Black was doing stand-up. In honor of this performance, I would like to leave you with this thought: "If it wasn't for my horse, I never would've spent that year in college."

Comment at your own risk.

No comments: