Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Resource Allocation

So, a space shuttle was supposed to take off today. It didn't. Anybody surprised? I didn't think so. And, despite it being hurricane season & the mere 10 minute window allotted for take off, the weather wasn't to blame. Nope, some mechanical problem...I admit that I haven't completely investigated the issue.

It appears that NASA can't get anything right. I mean, do they ever get good publicity? No wonder people think the moon landing was faked! So, I was wondering, as I lay here tonight on my Tempurpedic Pillow, if maybe NASA Engineers should not spend quite so much time perfecting matress material??? Just a suggestion.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

You have and iPod & a tempurpedic pillow! I'm so jealous!!! lol

Mr. Parson said...

NASA spent millions developing a pen that could write in zero gravity. Know what the Russians did?

Used a pencil.

Mr. Parson said...

I don't know if that's true or not but Leo said it to Josh once on our favorite show and it sounds just like NASA to me.

CJ said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the pencil story is true. After all, there was a Seinfeld about the astronaut pen!!

Melissa said...

i have one of those astronaut pens! I think i got it for high school graduation!