Saturday, January 21, 2006

Destracted

OMG!! So, I was totally gonna write about something else, but while this page was loading I changed the channel on my TV and happened upon a woman with some sort of bizarre metal contraption that she was manipulating in her mouth. This made me say WTF??? and stop surfing for a moment. There are actually 3 people using this contraption on QVC, it is called a "facial flex" and is designed to...wait for it....exercise your face!!!!!! Yes people, this is like to compliment your botox injections and strengthen your face to keep it from sagging due to age! I wish I knew enough adjectives to be able to appropriately describe to you what these people look like while using this contraption. I have to say, that I think the REAL face exercise is how much you will be laughing your ass off watching these people do this! But just in case your face still needs exercise, you can get this marvelous contraption for $29.86 plus $3.95 shipping & handling. In case this price is too steep for you, I also recommend obsessive gum chewing to keep that youthful, lifted look about your face. Or, ya know, you could just be less ridiculously vain....but that just wouldn't be American.

BTW, MissDivaKitty has changed the look of her journal & it's very cool. Check it out!

No comments: