Monday, January 16, 2006

Socks

Those of you that know me well know that I love socks. They are so much fun! They come in all different colors and styles! And I never ever wear matching socks. They do not match each other & they do not match what I am wearing. I'm not colorblind...I like it that way. Lately I have discovered incredibly comfortable socks, they are goldtoe cushioned socks (that is how I describe them, I don't know if that is how they are labeled in stores). BUT they only come in black & white! I refuse to wear white socks!!! It is against my religion. And I can't very well walk around with TWO black socks on!!! What will people say?? So, this is my plea: GoldToe: PLEASE make your cushiony socks in a variety of colors! May I suggest purple perhaps? Red would be nice too. Thank you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you get some RIT from Target and dye them? RIT comes in many fabulous colors!

CJ said...

What on earth is RIT??

Anonymous said...

http://www.ritdye.com/

Mr. Parson said...

Socks with color seem to irritate my skin for some reason. I wish I could wear festive socks...

Anonymous said...

i prefer no socks... i don't have alot of fun socks... i only wear my cute stripe socks for special occasions... on non special occasion days i usually wear white champion socks (from costco) they almost always match(the logos are different colors)! My feet are naked right now!!!!

Do you have any pink socks? You could wear pink and green or pink and red! I like both combos!