Monday, January 09, 2006

Ups & Downs

9:00am: Woke up well-rested and ready to start the day.

9:30am: Chatted with DSR on AIM

11am: Massage: lovely!!

1:30pm: Went to the movies with 2 of my monkeys!

4pm: Muffler fell off of my car

4:30pm: Had hysterical crying fit in a parking lot on campus while on the phone with Tiffany.

5:15pm: Had car towed to a garage, which was luckily overrun with Tony Stewart fans who were happy to bolt my muffler back onto my car after hours in exchange for Tony Stewart hats & $24.

5:45pm: Nemo & I are back on the road, not much worse for the wear....and Tiffany is once again re-thinking our whole friendship! (Don't worry, I apologized)

Goodnight!!

6 comments:

Mr. Parson said...

That's one strange day...

Anonymous said...

sounds like a roller coaster.... do you keep stewart hats in your trunk or something??

CJ said...

As a matter of fact, I do! You never know when they will come in handy!! It's always bizarre to me how excited race fans get about free hats!! (Although, they are like $30 retail...which is INSANE since I've never paid for one in my life!!)

Mr. Parson said...

I got excited about the signed one, but I'm a big fan of free stuff in general, I don't care what it is.

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is Tony Stewart and why are you swimming in his hats?

CJ said...

He is the race car driver my dad works for.