Saturday, August 18, 2007

3rd Time's A Charm??

So, after being told by Therapist #2 that I should read the Bible to find out why I was created, so that I would learn to love my uterus, I have decided to move on to Therapist #3. I have an appt on Thursday afternoon.

In the meantime, K and I are doing very well. I finally got him to understand what it actually means to be "intimate" - that it means things that are personal to just us. He said that he wants us to start going for walks together, exploring parks and such. If he means it, I would love that. He also said that he will try to be less vulgar and listen a little better, and I will continue trying to relax and not be as stressed/serious about everything. And, to show his efforts to be closer to me, he even watched an episode of All My Children. LMAO. He hated it, of course, but it was just adorable to call him and have him say "Okay, so what is going on with Spike?" Too funny.

So anyway, that's the update. Hopefully I will have something more witty and entertaining to write about soon!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay. i'm so happy for you. that is wonderful news.

Tiffany said...

I didn't know that you found answers like how to love your uterus in the Bible. Clearly, I have been reading the wrong parts of it.

Also, I will note that the gift I have given on facebook was the freebie one they gave you at some point. I still feel antsy when I look at the limited time offer ones, but I am too lazy to go find my money.

Also, also, P.S., we haven't figured out all the new stuff on the new software for the blogs. I will tell Reedikins about the comments, though!

Anonymous said...

bible?!?! wtf?!?! i guess they really don't listen to you....
i'm happy for you and k! is he really going to walk?!? i know he drives to the mail box!

CJ said...

I guess the idea was if I new why I was created (i.e. to have babies) then I would love my parts more because they are the reason i exist.

Anonymous said...

Is there a lost chapter somewhere called "Uterus"? Is that part of the Ew Testament, right before "Walking Womb"? WTF, honestly. They should put "Jesus freak" under these people's names so those of us who are already going to hell (and happy about it) can avoid them.

I'm glad K and you are doing well! :)