Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Asshole I Work With

So tomorrow my office will be relocated to our new building. In preparing for our move we had to put labels on everything with our new floor and room number. Apparently this process was a little too confusing for my co-clerk. He said "It would be easier to just move the stuff myself." Yes, moving everything to the new building would be easier than writing 4 digits on a label. So today, he did just that - he packed up boxes, put them on a cart, and took them to the new building himself. He is such a moron.

But it's what he did yesterday that REALLY pissed me off. I got back from lunch yesterday at 1pm. I came into the office, said hi to him, asked him if anything happened while I was gone and then went to my office. Two hours later he pops his head into my office and stutters out the following: "I forgot to tell you, while you were gone, before the Judge left, he said to tell you that you can take off if you are sick of sitting around here doing nothing." Wow. He "forgot" to tell me. Sure. So I sat in my office for no reason for two hours staring at the ceiling. But whatever, I'm not bitter. K said "Payback's a bitch." No shit. So today, I left at noon. ;-)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What a moron! What happens when people who are moving the rest of the stuff encounter his boxes and mess with them? I bet that will be fun, seeing as how they are not labeled correctly.