Sunday, August 12, 2007

Nothin' Much

On Thursday I got to hold the newest baby I have met in 15 years! The RD's new daughter to be exact. She is gorgeous. She was only about 17 hours old. It was tons of fun - even though she was sleeping!!! Funny how babies are entertaining even when they are asleep.

So Thursday was a good day, and Friday was pretty chill too. Saturday started off good - I went for a massage. Then I spent the whole day fighting with Korey, essentially about nothing. That was just annoying. By the end of the day he apologized, and I took a nighttime sudafed and went to sleep.

Today I did some shopping and cooking and watched movies, so I am feeling much more relaxed. Virtually no fighting today. I go back to work tomorrow...if I even remember where it is! LOL

I can't believe it's already been a year at my job. And I can't believe that so many people are leaving. I will be so lonely without RD and B! I will have to start hanging out with girls! EEK! Luckily my boys will just be working downtown...so I may still see them once in a while, if their law firms ever let them out! But still, it makes me sad. As much as I can't wait for August 30th because I am going on vacation...it will be a very sad day too. I think I need some ice cream...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

a massage and then fighting... doesn't that defeat the whole 'relaxation' aspect of a massage? how are you feeling now? i hope better. fighting sucks.

Tiffany said...

Where are you going on vacation? Congratulations on a whole year at your job!

CJ said...

Just going to visit my mom - nothing too exciting.

TheRealDookie said...

Marble Slab, anyone?

Anonymous said...

EYS you are coming to B-lo! I am so excited!!

"xwrynet" a town in ancient Wales

OK I'm seriously done.