Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Back to Reality

Well, I am back at work. Unfortunately I have ACTUAL work to do! YUCK! I started working on this RICO thing and then, like a moron, volunteered to take a Section 1983 case from E...and now both are MUCH bigger jobs than I thought! Then my judge gives me this FLSA thing that is HUGE. Grrrr. Well, it's fine cuz I have been bored for so long, so I should do some real work. But still, I needed to whine a bit!

In other news, things with K are good. Actually, MUCH better than they have been for a long time. We are making each other laugh again, and relating to each other more like partners than enemies again. It's good. I am starting with a newn shrink on friday, and I have been reading a self-help book called "The Survivor's Guide to Sex" which is directed toward people who have survived rape or molestation. So far it's been good, I can definitely identify with a lot of it. Of course, there are some things I don't identify with, but I think it's good that I started reading it before going to my appointment on friday...it gives me sort of a starting point. I just really hope I like this woman...I would hate to have to try a THIRD counselor in one year. Wish me luck!!!

No comments: