Sunday, February 24, 2008

All Cried Out? Not Quite.

This was a terrible weekend. I literally cried for 2 days. I stopped for bits to talk to my mom, sister and my friend A. I tried to work out both days, but I ended up sobbing on the treadmill and I had to leave. I tried to go grocery shopping, but I was crying hysterically before I even pulled into the parking lot. Both days I came up with reasons for my sadness, but I don't think they were real. I think this was just a horrible, crushing episode of PMS depression. I mean, HORRIBLE. On saturday I took a xanax cuz I was afraid I would hurt myself if I was awake. On sunday, K was in town. Seeing him for a few hours made me feel a little bit better. Of course, we fought a lot over the weekend. But seeing him and hugging him made that fade away. Sometimes I think he must be insane to keep me in his life. I said some really awful things to him this weekend. I just hope I can make it through work tomorrow, I have a trial. Honestly, I have just had tears running down my face at all odd times this weekend...and in court that would not go so well. Maybe I can just pretend that cocaine sales make me REALLY emotional?? I dunno. Keep your fingers crossed for me and my craziness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((cj)))

Anonymous said...

Feeling better?