Thursday, February 07, 2008

T to the motha fuckin F

Background: TF = my replacement. Rumor has it that he is a nazi.

Today, I had lunch with TF. He wanted to get the scoop on my job - soon to be his job. I think he knows that I am way liberal, so he may have been hiding his conservative tendencies a bit. Overall it wasn't to bad. The highlights were that he called JS's judge a libertarian, and he called my friend MH "scary". He also said he thought my judge was "moderate". I think he may be in for a bit of a surprise. Oh, also he said he would "love" to work on tobacco litigation. Not sure what that means. (Does he heart big tobacco???)

On the up side, he did profess to be on my cop-hating bandwagon. And he also agreed with me that crack sentences are too high, pedophiles should be locked up forever, and the gov't wastes too much time & money on drug enforcement. But like I said, he may have been faking.

The best parts of the lunch were that he paid & I got dessert. Something called a "Molten turtle". Yum!!!

All in all, I feel a little better about handing down my post to him, but not much. I think this office will be a lot more boring beginning in september! Oh well, not my problem! ;-)

No comments: