Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Apartment Hunting, etc.

All right, well I survived the weekend. I won't get into all the details, but I will say things were a bit rocky until yesterday. Finally K realized that he has been a bit, um, difficult lately. So we ended the weekend on a high note.

We definitely did some fighting on Friday & Sunday - though Saturday we got along well for our apartment hunting trip. Probably because things went really well and I actually found a place to live! Yay! Best part = I will have a screened in porch! Love it! Also, I will be living within walking distance of a mall! Yep, life is good. Of course, I don't want to get too comfortable, there is always a chance this place won't have something available for me. But for now, it looks good. The rent is about the same as I am paying now, so that is GREAT!

Anyway, so we had a fun little adventure to the west, did some exploring, and then came home and crashed. I barely even remember what we did on sunday, but then yesterday we had LOTS of fun! We went to the Home Depot Expo store & the Exotic Car Gallery. Then we ate dinner at Red Lobster which makes me SO happy! (Yes, I have very low standards.) We had lots of laughs and were very impressed by the little handheld credit card machine that RL brings to your table. K almost took it home with us!

So, like I said, things are better all around. K & I are good, and I feel much better feeling like I will have a nice place to live in Tampa. Now I just need a very good sleep tonite to recover from it all!

No comments: