Monday, February 25, 2008

Some Minor Adjustments

To all those who asked, yes today was much better. Thanks again for the concern! I only cried once today, and that was while I was telling my friends about how I was crying all weekend. Also, my trial was cancelled so my day was a lot easier than anticipated. So, it's time to move on from the sadness and look toward the future.

There were two central themes to my hysterics this weekend: (1) how much I hate sex and (2) how fat I am.



Number one is played out on here, so don't worry, I'm not getting into that again.



Number two, however, deserved some attention. So, K and I came up with a plan. From now on, no phone calls except on Wednesdays & the weekends. That means I won't talk to anyone: not even mom & sis, except on those days. That way I can get back into a routine of working out, and maybe be less tired.



Today, was day one. And I did very well. I came home, ate dinner & went to the gym. Unfortunately there were these DISGUSTING and kinda scary guys there. But that's okay, the only thing I use the gym for is the treadmill, and the weather was good so I just walked outside instead. This would have been perfect except that one of the people in my apartment complex had an oven fire, so I ended up walking smack into a wall of smoke half way through a lap. But still, I did it. I walked for 20 mins and did Core Secrets for 25 mins. That was the plan, so I'm glad. I took a shower, got all ready for work tomorrow and it's not even 8 yet! Yay! So this will work just fine. Tomorrow if the weather is good I will avoid the gym all together. Yuck, I hate creepy guys.

No comments: