Thursday, February 28, 2008

Spotless Mind, Please.

Sometimes I wish I could just erase my brain and start over. I have a huge problem re-living things and continuing arguments in my head long after they are over in reality. Today I had a HUGE argument with the people in my leasing office. Ridiculous. I am still arguing it in my head, and I probably will be tomorrow too. The funny thing is that it is not a big deal really, but still, I just won't be able to push it out of my head. Freakin' annoying. It really would be nice to just go in and zap a whole bunch of memories that I don't need anymore. I have a list of about 6,000 of them!

In other news, K survived his 1st flight in 15 years today! Except, he may be banned from Airtran. Apparently he snored the ENTIRE flight from Atlanta to Buffalo, and woke himself up snoring just before landing! LOL I guess the guy next to him was glaring at him hardcore when he woke up.

No comments: